Posthuman are set to release their new album Syn Emergence on the 2nd of August, following a huge launch party at London [even the world’s] most loved and respected clubs’ Fabric next Saturday (more info here).
We’ve previewed the album already, rough mixes with the smooth rave influenced techno presented in creatively thought out limited edition vinyl. Somehow in between running the pioneering and successful west London club night I Love Acid, performing as AGT Rave Crew and running Balkan Vinyl Posthuman’s Josh Doherty has managed to put together this blistering mix for null+void previewing the forthcoming album alongside Posthuman bandmate and cousin Rich Bevan.
- Posthuman – The Ottawa Object (Balkan Vinyl)
- Posthuman – Three Body Problem (Handsette)
- Posthuman – Bruce Monster (Seed Records)
- Digitonal – A Lighter Touch (Posthuman Remix) (unreleased)
- Posthuman – Mayak (unreleased)
- Sil-X – Sil-X (Posthuman’s Varuna Remix) (Myuzyk)
- Mint – Aquarius (Posthuman Remix) (Boltfish)
- Posthuman – Eruder (Balkan Vinyl)
- Posthuman – Monsters Exist (B12 Records)
- Posthuman – Crone (Balkan Vinyl)
- Posthuman – The Disease (Duke Spook’s Viral Infection)
- Posthuman – Rabbit (unreleased)
- Posthuman – Russia (unreleased)
Ardisson – The End (Posthuman Remix) (Balkan Vinyl)